Assistant Professor - Department of Soil and Environmental Sciences, National Chung Hsing University (NCHU), Taiwan
1. The Department of Soil and Environmental Sciences, NCHU, seeks to appoint two assistant professors or above fellow (expertise in soil microbiology or plant nutrition) with following requirements:
(1) PhD in soil science or closely related disciplines
(2) Ability to give lectures of Soil Microbiology, Soil Biotechnology, Soil Biochemistry, or Plant Nutrition, or Soil Fertility
(3) The preferred candidates should have demonstrated their experiences and skills in molecular biology.
(4) The successful candidates are expected to support international services of the Department of Soil Environmental Sciences and the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, NCHU, and to teach bilingually (Mandarin/English).
(5) Teach with enthusiasm and full potential of research. Candidates with experiences in teaching and research are preferred.
(6) Interview in English
2. Start Date: February 1st, 2018
3. Applications should include:
(1) Curriculum vitae (including brief autobiography and teaching proposal with your recent photo)
(2) A photocopy of the doctoral degree certificate and teaching certification (optional).
(3) A photocopy of the certification of working experience (a letter of appointment or other documents)
(4) The three year research plan (including the objectives and methods)
(5) Two letters of recommendation (written by current employer and postdoc supervisor preferred)
(6) List and provide a full copy of your representative publication and all publications in the past seven years (Please download the List of Representative and Reference Publications at http://www.nchu.edu.tw/~person/report/RC/1031020-E4.doc). If the representative publication was written with co-authors, please fill in the authorship form (http://www.nchu.edu.tw/~person/report/RC/1030715-q.doc).
(7) The list of conflict of interests (http://canr.nchu.edu.tw/UploadFile/RegulationsPos/2Pos/000135.doc)
(8) Other supporting documents
4. Application Deadline: June 15th, 2017 Please send an electronic copy of all application documents to email@example.com and mail a hard copy to the following address:
The Hiring Committee Department of Soil and Environmental Sciences National Chung Hsing University No.145 Xingda Rd., South Dist. Taichung City 402 Taiwan R.O.C. Tel: +886-422840373ext.3303 Fax: +886-422862043
5. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Yuh-ming Huang (Chairman) at firstname.lastname@example.org.